Town of Huntsville Bids and Tenders
The following is a list of all current online bid and tender opportunities for the Town of Huntsville. If no items appear, this is because there are no current "open" bids. Click on the down arrow under the Current Status column to reveal whether the bid is open, closed or awarded, select whichever one you want, then hit "search".
If you require tender documents in an alternate format due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the Reference number when inquiring about this contract.
Public Opening: Where sealed bids are opened in public by the Procurement Team and bids are announced.
As per By-law 2015-36 being a By-law to adopt a Procurement Policy, which can be found on the By-laws page. The Town's Procurement Policy applies to all employees, volunteers, departments, boards, committees, and Elected Officials of the Town. The Policy also contains the Supply Chain Code of Ethics (Code) (Appendix A), which sets out basic overarching supply chain principles of conduct for the Town, their suppliers and other stakeholders.
See below for further instructions.
- If you already have an account, proceed to Login.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to Create Account. Save your username and password for future reference.
- Select "Register for Bid" to be added to the bidders list and to be able to download documents for each bid opportunity. Only registered bidders may access bid documents.
- Select the Categories of Interest that you or your company would like to receive updates for.
- When registration is complete click on the link to download the bid document.
- To download additional copies, simply return to our site and login with your username and password.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendums. Bids received without a signed addendum attached (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Submitted bid documents or addendums that have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website will not be accepted.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
Questions about a Bid or Tender
Please contact the appropriate department listed in the bid document. To do this, follow the steps above to create an account, register for the bid and download the document. You will find the name and contact information of the person responsible for each opportunity in each bid document.
If you have any technical difficulties regarding this process please email email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your Account.