Welcome to the Town of Huntsville Bids and Tenders Page
The Town of Huntsville advertises all requests for Tenders (RFT), Proposals (RFP), Quotations (RFQ) online.
Potential Bidders can create an Account, select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Bidder by email of opportunities matching the selection.
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed, cancelled or awarded.
Read below for further instructions.Login Create Account
Using the Town of Huntsville's Online Bids and Tenders
- If you already have an account, proceed to Login.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to Create Account. Save your username and password for future reference.
- Select "Register for Bid" to be added to the bidders list and to be able to download documents for each bid opportunity. Only registered bidders may access bid documents.
- Select the Categories of Interest that you or your company would like to receive updates for.
- When registration is complete click on the link to download the bid document.
- To download additional copies, simply return to our site and login with your username and password.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendums.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
Notice of Participation in Cooperative Buying Group(s)
This posting is a public notification that for the year 2018, the Town of Huntsville is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying group(s):
- Muskoka Parry Sound Public Purchasing group (MPSPPG) – Bid opportunities will be posted on the tendering website of the public agency who is the lead on the respective procurement and may include www.biddingo.ca and www.bidsandtenders.ca.
- Local Authority Services (LAS)- www.las.on.ca
- Ministry of Government Services (MGS) - www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
If you require tender documents in an alternate format due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the Reference number when inquiring about this contract.
As per By-law 2017-116 being a By-law to adopt a Procurement Policy, which can be found on the By-laws page. The Town's Procurement Policy applies to all employees, volunteers, departments, boards, committees, and Elected Officials of the Town. The Policy also contains the Supply Chain Code of Ethics (Code) (Appendix A), which sets out basic overarching supply chain principles of conduct for the Town, their suppliers and other stakeholders.
Questions about a Bid and Tender
Please contact the appropriate department listed in the bid document.
If you have any technical difficulties regarding this process please email email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your Account.